The March 2007 issue of SCRIPT-ed is now live. In this issue:
The internet and security: do we need a man with a red flag walking in front of every computer? Lilian Edwards.
Peer-reviewed Special Issue - Creating Commons:
- Introduction to the Special Issue, Graham Greenleaf.
- Finding and Quantifying Australia’s Online Commons, Ben Bildstein.
- Simplification and Consistency in Australian Public Rights Licences, Catherine Bond.
- Business Models to Support Content Commons, Roger Clarke.
- Creative Commons – The Next Generation: Creative Commons licence use five years on, Jessica Coates.
- The Future Of Fair Dealing In Australia: Protecting Freedom Of Communication, Melissa de Zwart.
- Creating commons by friendly appropriation, Graham Greenleaf.
- Cooperative Intellectual Property in Biotechnology, Dianne Nicol.
- An Electronic Health Record for Scotland: Legal Problems Regarding Access and Maintenance, Renate Gertz.
- The WTO, The Internet and Trade in Digital Products: EC-US Perspectives, by Sacha Wunsch-Vincent. Reviewed by Katia Bodard.