Friday, September 21, 2007

Conferencing

I've just returned from conferencing. First there was a very interesting seminar at WIPO on the subject of Rights Management Information (interesting for those who find metadata interesting of course). I believe that there is a growing push towards metadata standards and identification data to be included into works as a replacement for technical protection measures. Yes, DRM is now officially dead.

Then I went to London to Law 2.0 and then GikII 2. I thoroughly enjoyed both events, and there is a lot to comment, which I will do soon.

1 comment:

Happy said...

It was impressive..I joined the same earlier this year through my www.rhubcom.com turbomeeting on "law flexibility and right management" and it was a wonderful experience too...Did you heard of it !