Saturday, June 09, 2007

Name that llama

Former student Linda Wilbraham has sent us a mascot llama (pictured). Colleagues at the office have suggested that it needs a name, so I have decided to initiate a competition to name that llama. You can either write a comment with your name and the suggested llama name, or send an email to technollama at gmail.com. The deadline is June 20th.

Three entries will be short-listed by a third party (I have yet to decide who will make the final decision). The winning entry will receive a £30 GBP Amazon Gift Certificate (or equivalent in your local currency); or a £40 GBP donation to the charity of your choice (I cater for both the selfish and the selfless).

Get creative and make your suggestions soon!

5 comments:

pangloss said...

I think it should be Lilian the Llama!!!
Solipsistic moi:-)

Andres Guadamuz said...

Yay! A comment! I have four emails but no comments yet.

Interesting suggestion :)

Kroy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kroy said...

Treehouse.

Treehouse the Llama.

I think you know why. (my html link wasn't working in my last post).

Anonymous said...

LamaZone
:o)