Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gratz to the catz

I would like to congratulate the IPKat for winning Computer Weekly's Blog Awards for the IT Law and Governance category. I had already predicted that they were going to win it, so I am in no way concerned by this demonstration of cat power. Yes, there is the fact that IPKat is not technically an IT Law blog, but pointing that out would be petty and display a bitterness that I do not possess. No, I'm not bitter at all, not one bit. Bitter, moi? Nonsense! (grumble, grumble, wewasrobbed, grumble, grumble).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for your kind words. "We are unworthy ..." etc. Alas, there don't seem to be any awards for IP blogs so we end up sitting somewhat awkward in other people's categories.

Adi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.