Saturday, September 02, 2006

Late BlogDay 2006


I'm posting my BlogDay list very late this year. I can only use as an excuse that I've been rather busy with the Conference to do the BlogDay its deserved favour. Without further excuses, here is the list (in no particular order):

Terra Nova: Blogging, MMORPGs and gaming, what's there not to like? Most interesting is the academic look and serious discussion of new worlds. While it tends to be quite WoW-heavy, I always enjoy learning about the latest game-related research.

PatentingLives: Jo Gibson's scholarly and most excellent blog.

IPKat: The best IP blog out there. Fun to read, informative and full of cats. Jeremy and Ilanah do a splendid job with this amazing resource, a must-read for anyone with even a passing interest in IP in the UK.

Machine Envy: Becky Hogge's new blog has become one of my must-reads, particularly because I enjoy her articles in openDemocracy, and it offers a deeper look into the writing process and how some of her ideas come about.

Blogzilla
: Ian Brown's blog. The best name ever.

I also like Lilian's blog (the blog formerly know as Blogscript); Oso, Moreno, Abogado; Quemarlasnaves; and carobotero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gracias!!
un beso