Would you like to be a book reviewer for SCRIPT-ed? You get a free book if you agree to write a review for us. The books available for review are:
- Gustavo Ghidini "Intellectual Property and Competition Law: The Innovation Nexus"
- Francesco Francioni and Tullio Scovazzi - "Biotechnology and International Law"
- Jeremy Phillips - "Trade Marks at the Limit"
- Oliver Mills - "Biotechnological Inventions: Moral Restraints and Patent Law"
- Sheila McLean and Laura Williamson - "Xenotransplantation: Law and Ethics"
- Richard Silberglitt et al. - "The Global Technology Revolution 2020 - Executive Summary"
- Margaret Llewelyn and Mike Adcott - "European Plant Intellectual Property"